Monday, October 11, 2010

What Body System Tendonitis Effects

Last week ...

I just got a sooo great need to communicate, that I decided to blog the same time, D Where should I just start? Last Tuesday I've blogged the last time. I think that since I once again embarking. So on Wednesday was in school so not really anything special, except that fails all us math .. In the 5th +6. Hour I have sports and we have now started playing volleyball. Before that we had such a warm-up and I had until yesterday such a sore in the abdomen, arms and buttocks. XD terrible afternoon, then came my friend and I had just gone into the nail salon and my friend has been waiting for. Then we ate something and are then him down, because I now mostly from Wednesday to Thursday during his sleep because he always leaves himself the next day by car to school. My new nails look great. I'm white and French respectively on the little finger of a small purple flowers and thumb each 2 purple flowers; D on the ring finger of right hand, I have let me do linkin park logo. (Photo will follow soon, D) but I can show you a photo of my last nails:
fell again on Thursday from the math classes and many other lessons, so that a forward part of the afternoon classes could be and I then was already at half 2 from:) on Friday so had my friend's birthday and I decided on Thursday night to surprise him with. He's always up on Thursday at about 22:15 clock volleyball practice and I've let myself then secretly go to him and have him surprised then. The total was happy and I congratulate him on Friday was the same as the first and hand him my gift:) I got him a leather bracelet from Fossil gift:) On Friday we went shopping after school first. Max had in fact before the evening with our friends to make chocolate fondue and raclette + there is still some food needed. We also have purchased some alcohol. Then we have only briefly to him, because we had to get something and then we'll be right down to me. At half past 7, we drove with friends to the swimming pool and were then to 22:00 clock indoor pool. Then we are back to my home, then where two friends have come and then we ate the chocolate fondue and raclette. total of the night was beautiful! ♥ I hope that we now do more often x)) The last of the guests then went to about 3 clock home and we have finally fallen into bed exhausted. On Saturday we slept until 14:30 clock. OMG did that as well xD I'm completely shocked when I looked at the clock after waking did xD Then we made first "lunch": D In the evening Guests will then come to my dad and we have since then "mackerel" grilled: D We have then looked at stock car still by and with Stefan Raab. It was really totally cool: D I'm looking forward to next year, when returns: D
On Sunday, I've learned a bit and then in the morning and afternoon homework we went to my grandpa. In the evening we have then looked bissl TV and already the weekend was over.

The school is also currently totally haywire. This week end trips and many teachers are totally gone and we pretty much fall out of many hours and we have always and really EVERY DAY English. That gets so annoying. Last week we had more English as a specialized agency and this week is no different. That sucks! I had last week exactly one math and a week from tomorrow we wrote already on short time. I am wondering what that is. I also have the first weekend ever be without my friend. Indeed, he is also on graduation trip. Hmm, I think that is pretty tough for me .. > __ \u0026lt;

Here are a few things from last week:
A picture of London. I've been given by my friend. He knows that I am currently fully on the London Trip am, and such pictures as this love (gray background and then red color accents). Moreover, the image fits super great in my room (I'm so dark red walls). We have made prop hang it, but then nothing came: D

this book we received last week from the school. It has me totally fascinated. Since all courses offered 2010/2011 in there and I've so far only as rough scrolls. But is really impressive. I prefer to do something with media (media business, media management ...) and there are a lot of information in all areas (eg where one can study what) in it. What is quite interesting. I will read the book in any case in the coming days once complete.

To the hours that I have to do anything to survive, I'll buy me now always the Jolie. The deal can be wonderful, because sooo much reading material in it. Just right for in between!

Today after school I was surprised by my Dad with a delicious meal. I LOVE mussels. Themselves and to cook with homemade tomato sauce. HMM has tasted so good!

Up baaald,
Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment