Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tendonitis What Body System Does It Effect

Lonely ...

Hi, I just wanted
touch again. As the title suggests, I am this weekend alone. My friend is with his class on graduation trip in Prague: (This is the first weekend ever since we are a couple, we do not spend together is a pity, but I think he spends a great time on a school trip. and I am sure even more so when he comes home again.
My aunt from Bremerhaven is currently back here in Lower Bavaria with my grandpa to visit this afternoon and I'm going down too. I'm looking forward to this because I have not seen her since April or May. Actually my friend and I wanted to go even in the summer holidays with them, but that is unfortunately nothing came. I look forward to jedne case on this afternoon:)
On Thursday, a buddy of mine has become 18 and celebrating a party. Since I'm already on it, because there are so many people I have not seen her for ages. I also love "house party":)) This is definitely a great night:) Maybe re-emergence of some nice photos:)

Otherwise everything is totally calm. In the school also runs nothing special, except that we have yesterday a former written in German. By my calculations at all, yes, but still ran quite well. Next week start the short work, and we certainly write more unannounced tests in English, for example, BWR and economics. I'm curious how it works. I'm learning a little bit for it and then later start will be to my grandpa.

WAY: TODAY IN 6 DAYS IS THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT!!
Up baald,
Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment