Thursday, October 21, 2010

How Many Miles Brooks Beast

anticipation:)


morning it has finally come: LINKIN PARK live in Stuttgart. I'm really excited and I am so big on it. My friend and I go first to Stuttgart tomorrow and check into our hotel room at 18:00 and then clock is admitted into the concert hall and from 20:00 clock goes I think going on with the opening band. I'm already sooo excited. I have to still pack and make the digital camera ready (ie, charging the batteries xD)
spend the Saturday we then also in Stuttgart. We want to go shopping in the afternoon and eat dinner then go nicely:) And on Sunday, we go and unfortunately back home.! (I'm looking forward to the weekend at last LINKIN PARK LIVE I still can not

Unfortunately I have a mild flu, so I today at 10:00 clock from school! home and went right times to the doctor, who I was still on sick leave for tomorrow. I am of course still the concert! I am looking forward for weeks, no, for months on the tour and I let myself be beaten not by a small flu ;.
DD
The school currently runs more moderate have recently written in my best subject last year a test and I managed only 6 points (is a 4 +) did last year I as only 13-15 points (= 1 in notes) written and this year I'm starting the same time with a 4. How sweet! Today we have but a short work written in math and was ehm yes: simple? I was totally surprised that that I have everything skillfully. I of course another reckless mistake was only the truly stupid simple, but I do think that I have so 9 (3 +) or 10 (2 -) could have a point:) I find really great. For I have already expected the worst! =) Next week, I still have school (in the time we write 2 homework and at least 2 credits) and then I have a week off first:)

I wish you has already a good weekend:)

Here is my current favorite song from the new Linkin Park album "A Thousand Suns":

0 comments:

Post a Comment