Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dawn Simulation Clocks Canada

Bad Day ...


today is not at my day ... I overslept today. I normally get up at 6:25 clock always, but now I'm awake at 7:05 clock. I refuse to wake up every morning from my phone last night and I forgot not to take the room. Now I have not heard him, because my phone was in the bathroom ... When I then woke up, I first looked at the clock and I totally get the shock. Then I ran around the same time like a crazy, but I realized quite quickly that I never in my life at 7:15 am to the station. I went to my aunt went and she drove me to school. That to me was all so embarrassing. I'm so stupid. But I think that my not so quickly happens. I have the incident then later in the day pretty much forgotten or simply did not turn thought. So that was then already. The only thing that annoyed me then really was that I see my friend today might not tomorrow. : (So I've seen him and nothing not even heard of him ..> __>
Then I had school again today after an hour I've turned on again so brutally stupid ... I hate driving.! I HATE IT! That was such a disaster again. I once such shit constructed that the driving instructor has been reactivated and from there went nothing. I then got under the hour's drive started to cry and just wanted to get home. Once there I could still not stop the tears flow so fast. But then went after about 20 minutes ... Now I'm sitting here thinking that I must never, never, never to rise again in my entire life in a car. At least not as a driver. But I have to so that's bad. I now have first time identified a new driving lesson. I have to see times when I can motivate myself again ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment