Thursday, October 28, 2010

Toyota Plan Automatik

Stuttgart 22.10. - 24.10.2010

This weekend was the best since a long time. It was so beautiful and perfect that I now must perpetuate times in my blog:
On Thursday evening my friend came to me and we went right to bed early, that we are well rested for the next day. On Friday we also have the alarm clock at 9 pulled out of our dreams and then it was also going on already. We have packed even the last pieces in our case and then it was also going on already. First we went to Expert, and have bought my camera (♥) and then we went quickly to globe and have us a little something for the road and bought a breakfast! Then we started really and indeed the direction of Stuttgart. The navigation system showed us around the 340 km and then we started our journey. The total outward journey went quickly. I have indeed read all the time the manual for my camera; D. That was plenty of reading material and so for me is the journey not occurred so long. We arrived around 15:00 clock in Stuttgart. We then checked into the hotel and are then first went to our room and have rested us. Max was sleeping, and I have the "Jolie" is read. Then, finally, was in the battery of my camera and I've tried the same time:) Was great full:)
counter 17:30 clock, we then moved and have made us rightly, and then it was already going towards Hans-Martin-Schleyer-Halle, where the Linkin Park concert took place. Our hotel was about 18 km (according to Navi) away from the hall and we did not prop expected that we take so long to come to the concert, but due to the heavy city traffic, we were actually first to 7:30 or so in the hall. We have heard only 3 songs of the opening band, because we were so late. We have also used it for ages until we found our seats Hat, etc., but fortunately everything still went well and at half past 9, it was then really got going. I was all so blown away. I never was at a concert and you hear the songs from this band over the years almost every day and then suddenly you are standing in a huge hall and hear LIVE music and sees the band ... This was really an indescribable feeling. I enjoyed this one and a half hours so and am still impressed that hard. I was unfortunately lost my camera at the entrance, so I can only make this photo with your phone:
Lol, well at least something: D
After the concert, once it has lasted forever until we got home, but then we fell gegen12 dead tired in our beds.
Here is the song that me most of all was blown away:


The following day, the alarm clock at 8:00 unceremoniously thrown out of bed again -.- The breakfast at our hotel was in fact always only 7:00 to 9:00 clock. So we went for breakfast and then we got ready and went to town. We then decided on the way that we make "Park and Ride", that one can park the car in a parking garage and the parking "ticket" you could then take the subway. So we took the subway into the city. Luckily I had my camera because the scenery that to me after we have come up from the underground station was simply indescribable. Unfortunately I can not photograph that well but I'm always grateful for constructive criticism! Here are some pictures: To
Click to see the pictures best to improve them. But they are a little bit blurry because I've reduced ... I think the pictures look a little "milky" from if you know what I mean. I believe this is by virtue of the light because it was cloudy total.
So I'll say it again: About constructive criticism and tips I'd be very happy!
have
After my brief photo session we shopped until the fall of course. I bought at H & M a black cardigan and a totally sweet ring:
The ring I could not just leave the store. I found so beautiful:) Also you can see in the picture or my nails:) By Linkin Park logo on the ring finger:))
Unfortunately, I have otherwise not bought anything, but I have the date yet completely found nice, even if I was pretty exhausted afterwards. In addition, total at once what was going on. Then suddenly ran 100 people with "I ♥ S21" flags around and then we came back to the place where I took pictures back and there was suddenly a rieeeesensuuuper good Chinese restaurant and as we went in and I've eaten soooo good as never before in my whole life. It was so delicious. The sushi was sooooo damn good and the fried noodles, which I have eaten as a main course, was a true culinary delight. That was sooo nice:)
As we were then back at the hotel, we have already started packing and have then looked at Schlag den Raab. The next day, rang the alarm clock and again at 8 am This time I woke up with a nasty surprise seehr. I've always noticed in the night, me that my eyes hurt so much when I'm doing and then got up in the morning and looked into the mirror, I would have taken almost a stroke. My eye was totally red and thick and looked awful. In addition, it hurt to make matters worse, even total. > __ \u0026lt;We have breakfast first and then at half past 10, it was already back home. At half past 1, we were back home and that is with my eyes became worse and I'm finally on Sunday went to the ophthalmologist on call. The mine has then prescribed a cream that has helped not at all at first, but now my eye has become better again. Today we see only a little swelling.)
That's it again from my great weekend. ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment