Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Top 10 Best Ecchi Romance Comedy

to School ... Mega

Yesterday was my first day of school after the summer holidays. I prop I got somewhere, but the joy is quickly given way to bitter disappointment yesterday ... I was from Monday to Tuesday overnight at my friend, so we were on the first day of school together with the car ride to school. We are going on time, but it was then such a traffic mess that we were the first at 7:50 clock in the school. I will not find my classroom and I have then asked the secretary and I was then informed that my classroom is in an alternate building opposite the "normal" school. I arrived at 8:05 clock (20 minutes late) into the classroom. This is the alternate building totally bad. It is relative to the normal school and for me that means that I can not spend the breaks with my friend because we can not go over to the break. Now we are only on Wednesday and the weekend ...:( I could have such howling. It was also the school day yesterday fürn total ***. I was working then as I said at 8:05 clock there and then we have a get some paper, which we have then spoken (house rules, etc.) and at half past 10 we were allowed to go home. We received yesterday, not even the timetable. My class has last year got on very well with our history teacher, even the English are. We hoped so much that we get it in English, but that was of course not the case. All over there are the parallel classes in the main building, have it and we're not. That has us all so angry ... We have this school year, no teacher ever, we have had last year too, so everything is new. I feel as if I would start in the FOS again from scratch. Nothing is familiar. The building is not that teachers do not not breaks ... In addition, the house rules tightened and changed the school hours ... I'll tell you, this is such a mess. The worst thing that hits me with my boyfriend. This is really terrible. Since we were 6 weeks each Day together and now we find ourselves once again in grad school week and then during the weekend ... Sorry! : See (how it plays in the near future is, we could already know a few teachers who have made all the prop a good impression on me Only our class and the same math teacher is totally bad ... >___\u0026lt;.. I hope that the 12th grade rumgeht fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment