Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tangerine Cafe Kristoff St John

blog xD

Oh my God, I've been FOREVER not blogged. Okay, I wanted to prop blogging, but we were the last full week (from Saturday to Last Friday) at my friend and I wanted to blog photos and I would prop thought that I had my USB cable for mobile phone with him, as it was unfortunately not and I got the photos on my laptop and then not so can not blog. Well, that's why the blog will now require longer: D
I'll start with the second last Friday (03.09.). I told you so, that we were Penker and Marashi also was there. We have a prop not think that we can get him to face, but we have yet: D I have tried to photograph him, but my phone has me once again let down and all photos are blurry> __ \u0026lt;Well, it my BF has made a couple. Moreover, one could still be photographed with him ... Have I made then, of course. I like the not, but if you get the chance to be photographed with him once, it should use xD
nothing special and I see as always stupid, because I'm unfotogen, but whatever. He then distributed autographs and hummed a song and then threw over already ^ ^

the week with my friend somehow passed extremely fast. I do not grade where to start. So on Saturday (4.9.) We went sometime in the afternoon with him and have talked to his parents and so, because they are then gone on holiday. On Sunday then his grandma come first and we have eaten and later played a bit rummy. In the evening, Max is the volleyball practice and I've been with his sister and his grandmother's TV. On Monday I had driving lesson. I was allowed 2 hours to the Autobaaaahn and then another hour on land. In the evening we went with his grandmother in "Running Sushi":) was really delicious! On Tuesday really was nothing special, except that we have grilled and his grandma is then drove home. On Wednesday was a shopping trip planned and we have then got up at 8 to 9 clock and clock we went into the about 55 km from Regensburg for shopping. First we went to 2 different malls and then went to Ikea. I've unfortunately bought at the shopping mall nothing: (I Except for dm a Venus-Gillette razor in which I am just now in love trying out: D When Ikea but I did buy a picture frame and a shelf:

I think it schööön total It fits great in my room and is perfect for storing smaller items and also my TV is still on top.) I first ask my school folder from the last school year and 2 pairs of purely made shoes ; D
On Thursday my sister was spontaneously at the door and asked me if I was with her mom want to go. So I am again on Thursday with my sister moved to Regensburg to visit my mom again. We went shopping gegangne, but I've also found nothing, because I've bought the day before, nothing ^ ^ I then had the evening night drive. I have once again made totally stupid and was totally exhausted after the hour drive to the world. On Friday we went back down to me and then at night we went back into the Penker. We bought as usual at the beginning of a caipirinha and I've got drunk out of it 3 times and then I become sooo bad. No joke. I drink the ever and this time I became ill. The evening was for me then ran and somehow I just still drinking Coke.
were shopping yesterday Max and I with my best friend because she desperately wanted to go with me! Max had to get something and that's why we went to 3 went shopping. Prop was quite cool. I even bought something:)
Bracelets: Tally Weijl € 7.95

They have me so incredibly well liked that I could not possibly be in store:) Sorry for the poor image quality - my phone * * eye roll! Also, I've still made a real bargain. I bought this skirt:
Rock: Olymp & Hades 9,95 € instead of € 22.95;)) Yes, has got me completely! :) If you enlarge the image, you see the pattern again better because I made it down right in the corner once more:)

This afternoon we were with Max's parents again in the Running Sushi. :) There really is sooo yummy! :) Now I sit around alone again just because Max is back in training, but I have plenty of time to blogging ^ ^

Then I have to conclude with a few photos that I wanted to show you more:
There are the first 2 pairs of shoes I bought about 3 weeks and then my current nails, but which will be renewed in 3 days again: DD
Phew, now But I have absolutely nothing more to tell xD I blog more often again, I promise! On Tuesday, my holidays are over, and then the 12 class starts for me. I'm curious as that! Is
Up baaald,
Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment