Monday, September 27, 2010

After Funeral Thank You Notes

The countdown is on ...

As some of you may know I'm totally Linkin Park Fan I know the band a long time, but they have only two years ago discovered so right for me. I think the band just so incredibly great that I bought with my boyfriend concert tickets. First I have the new album, which on 10 September was published, and now feverishly awaiting the countdown until I can finally go to the concert. I have the tickets have already been in about June lying around at home and only now I realize that there are only 25 days to be the concert! I'm so weird on it.
I have already met two people via Twitter, which is also on 22 October in Stuttgart at the concert are. Maybe there's someone from my readers as well? Please log; DD I would like to share my excitement with even more people; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment