Thursday, September 2, 2010

Garnier Fairness Face Wash

Life is like a big highway ...


.... let's not think too long but losfahrn. * Summ *
I'm already driven car yesterday and we have then agreed that I should go next Monday highway. But today I got to 15:45 clock a call from my driving instructor. He asked me if I had time to ride, because someone has pulled him the other day and have to drive on the highway. I of course agreed, and at 17:00 clock, he then picked me. I'm so happy and had meeeega not afraid at all and then we went even go on the highway. It gave me sooo damn much fun. I am usually rather prop, always a "brakeman" as it would call Michael Meier Mitter, but today I've even once 200km / h =)) I thought so much better than Spaaaaß. When we at the end of the hour drive back from the highway are down, I'm always accidentally drove over 100km / h because I was used as the high speed. Hach, it was just great. The driving lesson on Monday but remains still and then it again from the Autobaaaahn. I'm so happy:) I also

have just discovered that on gravity a Contest there:) I want to join uuuunbedingt:) It is totally nice things to win x) Wish me luck:))

Edit: I've already found a great contest:) On "Begin to fly" you can win a totally beautiful chain. Wish me luck:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment