Saturday, September 25, 2010

Before Period Sticky Fluid

contest on HotHoops.de

After I have a new account or HotHoops.de and with the jewelry, which I got from there was very satisfied, I have subscribed to the newsletter HotHoops. Just now, when I checked my email, I received a mail from HotHoops and it was clear that HotHoops.de a raffle and a large 10% action starts. I will of course necessarily participate in the raffle and now present to you my favorite products in our store front:
Bracelet with great supporters, reminiscent of a great shopping spree, D A MUST! Exactly to my liking!

I am looking for some time after such a ring and I was just blown away.

Music Jewelry! For a music lover like me, this necklace is just right!

Finally: Owls jewelry! I already have a chain of HotHoops.de owls and I love all the jewelry that has to do with owls. Really very nice!


Those participating in the contest automatically gets a 5 € - voucher HotHoops sent! I find totally great, because even if one does not win, you have won € 5 you can use for the purchase of his personal favorite jewelry! I certainly hope so much that I win and I buy all the jewelry that I have presented here, can!

ALL IMAGES VIA HOTHOOPS.DE

0 comments:

Post a Comment