Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ballet Sugarpaste Model

2010 will be all better

First of all a happy new. On a musical year. The new year starts and I just hope that everyone has made his good intentions. At least I have my goals in mind and will do my utmost to meet them too.

alone in January, I need to know to organize well, because the EP will finally be completed. Next week I will come back with DJ Riza together and we will take the next song in attack. Since the waiting times are now for so long now, I will also in the coming days a small Taste appear online. Moreover, a Releasejam is planned with me in the area. Of course, I give you all the information when the time comes.

What I want you not to withhold any case, is the new song by Dieter blette : tongue-together. I find this song so great and beautiful, this definitely deserves a place on my side. He gave me a great musical start to the year 2010, much good humor, and especially fat rapeseed. The track was produced by Chewobeats . Have fun you all.

Dieter blette - Tongue meeting by Einsamusica

0 comments:

Post a Comment