Thursday, January 28, 2010

Iphone Carrier Outside Of United States

Beat Junkie

The last post is almost three weeks ago and this week I've heard so many beats that I no longer get enough.

acme has now sent me, in any case, good new beats, where I've picked 2-3 pieces. Two things are already finished writing and one even recorded. He will however only be heard when acme released his album. Where I've now been revealed that acme produced an album, but rather hear about the Sicilian, there are mostly only listen to Italian MCs.

A few days ago was at Kezo announced session to add a bit to work on his upcoming mixtape. That was another one of those "feel the vibe and write" days. It was probably because the sun came out and all the negative times has pushed aside. A few very interesting hours there have come about.

DJ Riza and I are still working on the EP, despite technical problems. I'll keep you informed.
all a good start in the next month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment