Monday, January 11, 2010

How To Recover From A Throat Infection

taste

wait, wait, wait ... I believe this is done with the most in life. Good examples of that time gave her a pot on a album and it is also confirmed in modern times again and again.
But to shorten the waiting time you can pick you down a little taste. The thing was produced naturally by Akmebeats . The difference with the other tracks is that the taste was recorded at my home and not in the studio 53rd

I've met last week with DJ Riza and we have tried many things. It's nice to see that it continues moving forward. Although everything is slowly little by little, I'm still satisfied with the result. I think that in the coming weeks A lot has happened. Until then there are the taste and my husband is too busy at the acme screw further. Maybe there will be time soon so a sample.

Congratulations also go to my brother Elfo from Catania, who once again won the freestyle contest and has his opponent literally put back level. It must be. Very nice.

And on Friday the 01/15/2010, the Basement Session oblique Club in her comeback. Who has to rap so Bock, could even move to the basement to visit session.

taste by Einsamusica

0 comments:

Post a Comment