Monday, December 28, 2009

Pediatric Orthodontist Northern Ireland

Christmas ade

Finally the Christmas period is over, and I must admit that these three days were quite beautiful. The family is reunited, we have again met old acquaintances, and even met new nice people. What more could you want?

On Boxing Day I have gathered with Dieter blette and Janosch to make upfront a great song. When this is done, I will endeavor to ensure that you get to hear him immediately. I only say: "We talk about Whack MCs and she says your name!" Wonderful, everything is not revealed.
On the evening of 26 it has me for X-mas Jam BS driven and I must honestly say that this was not the truth. After the first three acts, people have long since been completely fed up. Although the club was really well-filled, passionate about, not the music that evening. The one who brought me to nod were blette and Boege and would not have had, the evening was definitely a disappointment.

A few more days and the year is already over. In the new year I will meet again with Dj Riza and set my EP is finally ready. Too much stress before or financial statements. And finally I would like to

again suggest an event that takes place this evening. Jonny S is now playing with the Chewodelics the Lindbergh Palace in Braunschweig. I'm looking forward to it. You beautiful days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment