Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cramps And Lots Of Cm

Stressful week, good start to the weekend

The week has once again left out anything. Removals, leak reach, snow, old friends, disappointments, and surprises, and, and. But in order to get

an important part of the week, I just skip my 4 personal days and am just yesterday.
When I arrived yesterday in Wolfenbüttel and was parked at the Palace Square, I thought all the snow and cold that I had landed in Moscow. It was so about 16 clock as Dj Riza picked me up and we made our way to the cozy warmth to discuss the final part of my EP.
The good thing, we did not only come to agreement, but made it in a song completely reinzuhauen the cuts. The next days and weeks so be finally put to good use and will work towards my goal.

was also announced yesterday as the mix by Dj Riza 24 Clock Radio on songs on air. Who has not done so to come to enjoy this mix, I offer below a further opportunity to press play to make up for the failure.

Dj Riza Okerwelle Radio Mix. 12/18/2009 by Einsamusica

0 comments:

Post a Comment