Monday, November 2, 2009

Southpark On Quick Time Player

Eins.A on the run

Ciao friends of the Internet and good music,

a few months ago I've schonmal a Blogspot page and they had then taken for various reasons from the net. Now I have again chosen to lead to such a page, as there are many people around me who want to know just as they did with my music precedes the projects pending, gigs, etc. when I held

just think the blogger is a good platform to get information from artists who are interested in one. That's the beauty, you go here on the site to targeted search for new information. It will not be distracted by comments from other users and it's just the way of the artist and his music. Every

if there is something worth knowing, I'm going to bid as soon as possible to be informed.

Until then ... Keep the culture alive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment