Friday, November 27, 2009

Example Of A Cover Letter For A Clothing Store

Double Damage

Some may know that I have a couple of months lived in Sicily. I'm there so many people know correct, including my fratello (Italian for brother) Elfo . I always thought that you live to see the youth center hip-hop feel, but I was wrong.

I found it amazing how the young people have been organized there. It was made clear to a meeting place, ok, "Who brings the stepper with the breaker?", "Who cares about the supply of the MCs Beat?", Etc. etc. etc.. And does all this even went so well, I was naturally great. Then it was
freestyle, break, Just have fun and cheer.

Before Jam there was always a freestyle contest, most of the MCs have gefreestylt only. Some are already active for years and still do not have a single song recorded. Really cool shit went from there.

Then I showed Elfo how much love can be put into one thing, I just wanted to dedicate this post to him. This experience is also a symbol of my hip-hop has changed. His crew double damage soon bring out an EP and I would simply have to push their music and especially in my ears.

I'll still have a nice battle left there by the most important freestyle contest in Italy, Tecniche perfette, where I also there Elfo and his opponent was just maßnimmt. Even if you know nothing, it's much more to the atmosphere. I hope you enjoy it. Elfo was veramente grande! Tu porti il rap di Catania insu. Rispetto e amore per te e tua famiglia. Saluti a Robin, Rizo, Throll e punch.

One Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment