Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pinky Toe Swollen And Red

progress & Neuigkeiten

Sun .. the weekend went well and finally comes back, the clear head. Last Thursday

should it all be in the box, but by constant dissatisfaction on my part for the EP, it was not desired to day goals. For this I was able to insert in the 5 finished some vocal tracks recorded, Adlips

etc. Well ... Monday I start attempt number two and I think that there will be no problems this time.
After the song was recorded, we come finally to the 2 Phase ... but that must be organized first, so I'll say the next few days longer ...

10th on the way December come Beatnuts the Jolly Joker and I will definitely be there. The support act is impressive, for it is Jonny S , the representet our region this evening. Definitely a must for all Rapheads.

A day later presented Dfrnt Stylz another jam in the legendary club forward. Included is my husband KeskinSöz .

So it's worth the two days visit to Braunschweig.

0 comments:

Post a Comment