Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nissan Xterra Roof Rack For Sale

disillusionment, equipment, Janosch

the past 10 days, did not do much. I really wanted to meet with some people in order to plan the further course of the EP better, but unfortunately were the personal reasons prevented. Too bad, not bad, because if you have personal problems, this should be clear from the first track.

can But console myself with the fact that my entire equipment that a village was further only in the basement, again is in my home and I finally rediscovered the freedom possessed try many things, not only with the higher-cool effect device from my mixer. With the thing I've had damn lot of fun yesterday.

I am also glad that my Gambino Janosch ( www.myspace.com / janoschderhund ) again has a Myspace page and you look at his rape can pump from now on.
On this occasion I have left you an old song there. Goretex Greetings;)

Eins.A & Janosch - Impulse by Einsamusica

0 comments:

Post a Comment