Monday, December 6, 2010

Images Of Male Genitalia

Life is beautiful .... New

I, we had a wonderful weekend. I'm really sad that it's over. On Friday, we were once again absolutely no mood for disco and went instead to me and give ourselves comfortable together and BINGO played xD is a long story why, but we played bingo and it summarily then also transformed into a kind Saufspiel. Was so funny. We then stopped after 3 rounds (2x I've won * hehe *) and then have smoked shisha and then eventually played Singstar. That was sooo cool. REPEAT!
Oh yes I was on Friday also still in Hairdressers, but only for tips and pony cutting;)

On Saturday we went all together to the station clock at 17:00 and then we went into town for the Christmas market. Then we were together until about three quarter 8 clock there and also have proper drinking mulled wine, etc. and had fun, too. Then we went to the movies and have viewed Mega Mind, because we are all the previews with the "Olo" on the phone were so funny. The film was also quite good. :) Except for the off forenen toes and the lateness of the train, everything was perfect;)

On Sunday, I then get three quarter 3 clock a call from my best friend, if we did not feel like bowling. Of course, had We went bowling and I was the first time in life. Unfortunately, we were this time only four, but had so much fun. I've bowled before, but bowling in my opinion is totally different! (Balls are bigger and heavier!) I even made 2 or 3 times a strike. Yeees. We said that we do it more often. Has really had so much fun and the atmosphere was just great!
I regret so much that I not on the Christmas market, or to the bowling my camera with me. But we are still often go bowling or go to the Christmas market! Then surely follow some photos!

I also had my theory test today and it had PASSED!! * Happy * I could dance for joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment