Saturday, December 18, 2010

Halle Berrys Hair Style In Catwoman

Let it snow ...

Hello my friends, I
yes again not reported two weeks, so I write again today a blog entry.
At school was not so busy. We last Thursday and the Thursday before written a paper. Since both gives me reasonably well. On Tuesday, then comes the last work before the holidays & I have not even learned nothing in return and many leaves are totaaal -.- "The math homework, we still do not get back, even though we wrote them in late November. We want them . get supposedly before the holidays, I am curious, the last two Fridays, we had cool No School due to the snow chaos Vooooll no wonder you can even have the snow, if you make are not in school must go:.. D Of course I hope now that the school on Tuesday and fails. : D
Also on Monday was such a strange theater. There is so Cast came forth from England and have for two (!) Played a theater. It was not that great xD

Last weekend (Saturday) we were back at bowling. This time elsewhere. There it was much nicer than the other bowling center. We try now then another one off and then we pick the best; D That makes us all really sooo much fun. We wanted to prop yesterday or today and go, but unfortunately has no time for someone else and now we probably go back tomorrow.

On Thursday I was in the cinema. I have the 2nd Plays Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows viewed. And what can I say? The film is the second time, still totally engaging, and super ♥

I also currently have quite a few driving lessons, because I have my on 12/23/2010 practical driving test. I'm totaaaal excited and hope that I exist! Pressed me sooo fingers crossed, yeah?

I have now been together all the Christmas presents:) Well, for my mom, I sadly yet, but I let myself have come up with something: D Otherwise, I am glad that this year with gifts not so a stress was just as usually: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment