Thursday, July 27, 2006

Milena Velba Isabelle

Crashart-News (Important for English or French Visitors)

Hello dear readers,

now there already some news on my blog.
I've just thought this whole banner on my page, really terrible. just do not fit into the picture).
So, all the advertising, I just simply thrown out once, but I'm in my Links bar a link to my new store created, now find looks back ordered from here.

Well, the Babel Fish Tool skin still not go, do not know what is going on. Have now been with Yahoo rumgemailt but there is nothing, so just wait. (For all English or French Visitors, the Bable Fish tool-is out of order at the moment. I work hard to fix this problem. To see my side in your language Please visit the Google Translation Tool here )

I I also installed a new flash banner at the top, think it looks kind of funny;) says what you?
Sun until the next time
,
SmOkE


----> EDIT: 02.08.2006 <----
The Translation Tool is online again. You can find it on top.

Greetz
SmOkE

0 comments:

Post a Comment