Monday, November 22, 2010

How To Stitch Anarkali Chudithar

sign of life

Hello my friends,
jaaa me there too! Hard to believe but true: D I am currently in vooooll stress! School, school and school again. I am totally pissed. I had 2 weeks holiday and really have to have that again, but fortunately will soon be Christmas again. Christmas spirit? False readings, but at the Christmas market I am looking for it all the more. Finally back really good mulled wine: D
On Friday we have to write math exam before Christmas and then just economics and social studies. So, nothing wild. I am glad that there will be a little quieter in the near future:) I really wanted
the last rays of autumn still use a little bit out there and shoot, but unfortunately it was nothing more ... But I've found a new model, D A little doggie! Although, unfortunately, not mine, but I love the dog anyway, as if it were mine:
This is a small pug lady named Lotte ♥ you stole my scarf and rumgekaut it. : D Is not she cute? : D ♥ ♥

Last Saturday I was with my best friend, Andi, her friend Max and my friend Max at the movies. We took a look at Harry Potter. Wow! The film is so good. I've even read the book and in my opinion, there is almost none (if then, only small) deviations from the book. Unlike all the other parts. I find the super easy made and look forward to the second full Part:)

Well, I better learn math ... xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment