Saturday, February 27, 2010

Filmographie De Lotta Topp

What's going on?

And again is one month too late! It's amazing how quickly time passes.

acme , who is currently in Palermo studied, last Wednesday, wrote his last exam, so that he will find time once again to working on new beats. I am personally very excited about what I hear in the next few days and you then at some later time. Then it's time again to care intensely about the EP. Word.

Despite all the circumstances I am of course not been idle. In addition to new music projects that are planned in the near future, I'm trying to organize a jam in my community. Monday I am meeting again with the head of the youth center Broistedt to discuss all the important points.
After my microphone pole two weeks ago on the train I forgot to carry and has received the lost and found nothing, of course, I could now come into possession of a new bar, so I can record some at home again. The very happy.

The next days are certainly interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment